BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

➝ 1st post..hmm.

I wrote this regarding yesterday, 1st June .

Last night I slept at about 3 . So I ended up waking up at 11 . Whew.. Then I went to pick up my older cousin at her campus, just me and my aunt . It felt a little cold along the way, but she filled
the talk offering any food stall we passed by . She's like forcing me to eat tis n tat . Wow .. No way if I turn fat like some years ago .. In fact though, I've already turned fatter >:( Along the my breakfast [breakfast at 11 o' clock] i got busy checking out my clothes in front of the mirror . It felt tighter since I grow fatter . Haha

Then we went to ciwalk . Aunt dropped me and her here . Hey,, I've been here before . First sight, the Gothica Shop . It sells goth and emo stuffs . My favorite, huh ? Let's buy the Terminator Salvation tickets 1st . Hmm.. Then I bought some kawaii stuffs at Purezento Stall . Oh yah, the movie ..
It's mentioning salvation, judgment, the end of the world tis and tat . Man, it sucks .. Not really a good movie :/

The night, we went to The Valley, the coolest restaurant in Bandung . It's located on mountain a little far though . I've been waiting for this moment .. Eating the dream-like Zuppa Soup ! Yumm~ We took photos as we eat . The people sitting a couple benches next to us laughed really hard almost every second . It's crazy, but i envy them . They're a lot older than me, but they can enjoy their life to the fullest . Not like me, programmed for emo life tis and tat /.o

I was almost throw up on the way home . Then I got a thought of my dance for awhile . I haven't dance for a month or so . Missed it so much :( Then my pop called and told me to go home on Friday . What ? Hey I promised to attend the City Warrior dance lesson on Wednesday ! Nah way .. I missed it about three weeks in a row and always said the same thing to the tutor [I'll come next week ! ^-'] and now absent again ? Talk about junk ..

And now I'm having a conference call with 3 of my friends . I dint plan it like usual . Jojo called me first . Then Michelle, then Patty . I'm a little bored..hmm. Jojo kept forcing me to take Patty back as my girlfriend . Nah way . No feelings . I should concentrate on the other girls in line .. =)

Whew .. 4 o' clock and I'm still awake . It's my wake up schedule for school days -__-" Tomorrow I'll wake up really late .

0 Post-a-comment: